Eric Harabadian has an extensive background as a freelance journalist for a number of publications, both print and online, including Music Connection, Detroit Live, Downbeat, Detroit Metro Times, Goldmine, Metromix, Heritage Newspapers, Rockrgrl, Renegade Newsletter, Guitar Player, Progression, Jam Rag, Jazz Times, Jazz Inside NY and many others. We are well versed in all areas of music reviews, features, interviews and offering general critical and editorial content. We also specialize in writing and designing press releases for various events, extensive tour promotion and writing all copy for artist press kits and materials.
Artists past and present that we have represented include:
* Tiles: Detroit-based progressive rock quartet signed to Inside Out Music and have toured the globe sharing the stage with acts such as Dream Theater, Spocks Beard, Kansas and Steve Morse. Their latest CD "Fly Paper" has been critically acclaimed and was overseen by Rush producer Terry Brown. You can check them out at www.tiles-music.com .
* Syzygy: This band hails from Cleveland, Ohio and have an original sound that draws on everything from Jethro Tull to Gentle Giant and Genesis. Their latest CD is entitled "Realms of Eternity" and they have a new just released 5.1 live CD/DVD entitled A Glorious Disturbance . The album contains over 5 hours of performance and behind the scenes footage! For the best in progressive rock go to www.syzygymusic.com .
* Kinetic Element: This progressive Richmond, Virginia band draws from such classic touchstones as Emerson, Lake & Palmer and early Genesis. With the sizzling keyboards of Mike Visaggio at the helm, their latest CD "Powered by Light" is a true rock tour deforce and one you do not want to miss! Check them out at www.kineticelement.com .
* Chian Productions: This is a full-service events promotions company and record label from Cleveland, Ohio. CEO Dena Henry has worked with many artists, including Tiles and international keyboardist Erik Norlander, promoting concerts and special events in the Cleveland area. In fact, Norlander's current CD entitled "The Galactic Collective" was released on the Chian Productions label.
* Fitz: David and Greg Fitzpatrick are a brother duo that hails from Newfoundland, Canada. Their collective musical history is vast and varied, with stints in various Canadian bands that were revered by members of The Guess Who and Rush, among many others. They are extremely prolific songwriters and have a musical style that spans from rock, folk and country to all points in between. For all things Fitz just go to www.thefitzbrothers.com .
* Jann Klose: A very talented singer-songwriter from NYC that has been lauded by everyone from Annie Haslam of Renaissance to Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull. He tours all around the U.S. and Europe in support of his latest CD which is entitled "Reverie." To learn more about his unique and beautiful "chamber pop" sound just go to www.jannklose.com .
* Chain Reaction: This Detroit-based rock quartet has been on the regional Midwest scene since late 1987. Their classic/modern original sound is a seamless blend of heavy and melodic to jazzy and bluesy influences. They have also shared the stage with such national artists as Gary Hoey, Kings X, Dick Wagner, Fishbone and Alex Skolnick of Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Testament fame. Check them out at www.chainreactionband.net .
* Sam Sherwin: Sam is a NYC/New Jersey-based singer-songwriter that has played many of New York's top venues such as The Bitter End, CBGB's, The R Bar, The Mercury Lounge, Sullivan Hall, China Club, Lone Star Roadhouse and others. He's shared the stage with Nona Hendryx, Rachel Sweet, Steve Forbert, Jill Sobule and The Replacements. He has three original music CDs to his credit; the latest being Iodine Cocktails, featuring session players that have supported Jeff Beck, Eminem and Richie Havens. Sam has been garnering a ton of great press and was named one of the "Hot 100 Unsigned Artists of 2012" by Music Connection magazine. A skilled rock, blues and Americana-oriented guitarist, his current band includes musicians associated with Garland Jeffrys, Antigone Rising and Parliament Funkadelic. Check Sam out at www.samsherwin.net .
* Lionel Brown: Lionel is a skilled and diverse pianist/keyboardist that is equally at home performing at a major concert hall, corner bar or upscale society or charity event. He brings a passion, intelligence and spirit to whatever he does. His song list consists of everything from the Great American Songbook and classic jazz, to contemporary pop/R&B, Latin and various offshoots thereof. He is based out of Detroit, Michigan and is currently recording new material for an upcoming album as well as booking performance dates in southeast Michigan and throughout the Midwest. Please check out Lionel's site in detail for extensive set lists,as well as booking availability at www.lionelbrownmusic.com .